Murali S. Jasti
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Offenses
- Revocation Hearings
I choose to defend those who are being prosecuted because ultimately, I believe in you. Whether you are innocent or guilty of the charges being pursued against you by the Government, I believe that you are more than the person who is reflected in a criminal complaint. The role of a good defense attorney is to ensure that your side of the story is told, that your character and good acts are not forgotten, and that ultimately you are given the consideration and justice you deserve.
Murali Jasti graduated from Trinity University in 2001 with an undergraduate degree in political science and business administration. In 2004, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School and began working for the Wisconsin State Public Defender until he began his partnership with Attorney Payal Khandhar in 2016.
He is a member of the Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Dane County Bar Association, and American Inns of Court.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2004
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business Management
- Wisconsin, 2004
- Winnequah Elementary Diversity Club - Parent Coordinator, 2018 to 2019
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2016 to Present
- Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2016 to Present
- American Inns of Court, Member, 2009 to Present
- Wisconsin State Public Defender, Attorney, 2005 to 2016